Fast, Effective and Friendly
Call 0161 681 5846
Lines open: 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Standard range of sizes are:-
- 1100 litre
- 1000 litre
- 770 litre
- 660 litre
- Stackable design for ease of transportation and storage
- Comb-lift bar compatible with all established European comb lifting equipment
- Galvanised steel body panels with deep pressed swages for maximum strength.
- Fully welded seams.
- Double skinned polyethylene lid complete with Sellers’ unique lock (and key) as standard
- All Eurobins are ready to take industry standard RFID chips so they can form part of your waste management recorded strategy.
- Solid steel hinge bar with roll formed heavy duty hinges for longevity
- Heavy duty press formed castor brackets designed for ease of castor replacement
- Drain plug fitted for ease of cleaning
- 200mm diameter swivel castors, front two fitted with foot operated brakes
- 2 Horizontal handles for kerb lifting, 4 vertical handles fitted for manoeuvring the Eurobin
- Unique identification number discreetly welded to the body and recorded for security purposes
- Front panels have now been fitted with internal strengthening guards which give a double skin around the pressure points.
- Din lift trunnions
- Powder coating to your choice of RAL colour
- Towing facility
- Central brake locking
- Drop back/front panels
- Fork lift pockets
- Steel lid
- Full range of Recycling options